Thursday, December 08, 2016

Time 22:20pm

Today afternoon went to Toa Payoh for OUR FLAT SELECTION!
Quite happy that we got to own a flat so fast.
We been together for 6 years and 6months plus..
Cant believe we actually walked so far..

The next thing that we going to do is to get married and get the marriage certificate before our key collection day.
Although we got one more appointment to go then to the key collection..
Very soon gonna moved out of the house..
Can't bear to but have to..
Next time will see mama lesser..

But when i keep think of that it makes me upset.
I know one day i will have to move out to start my own family.
But all these like happen too quick where i don't know how to react.
I don't know what to do to stop this kind of feeling.
Whenever i think of that i feel like crying out.

I will try my best to get this feeling out of my mind..
I believe i can make it.

Gonna Work Hard For Our Future Now!!!

JIAYOU!!





No comments: