Tuesday, July 14, 2015

life after promoted..

hello..
so long didn't blog already..
recently got promoted to shift manager..
been quite busy now days..
and get very tired easily..
and fall asleep very early..
hence got no time to accompany my honey..
i'm sorry honey..
i know i get less time to accompany you now days..
i will try my best to accompany you more okay..
today is my off day so i decided to blog about my life today..
today got in touch with mdm dewi..
ask her about mall kfc..
how was it now without my presence..
i guess it is better now..
cause got 5 new staffs..
but now she hired ah lian.. don't know how is the ah lian doing..
are they better than aunty sally or worst then aunty sally..
hahas... i told mdm dewi that i saw some mall regular customer at compasspoint and some said they saw me at there so happy.. And i heard from mdm dewi that got customer ask about me..
hahas.. so happy.. they notice i not around anymore.. at least i still stand a better place in their mind whenever they thought of kfc they thought about me...

i love my honey alot!!!
i love you!! <3 p="">

No comments: